Friday, August 24, 2012

I Which I Dish About Phil...

Phil O. Dendron.

As I said before, Phil and I met the day we both got our new pink digs. He had been in a vase of water growing for quite some time and it was a huge step for him to put his roots down in some soil.

At first I wasn't sure what to make of Phil. He spent a lot of his evenings catting around with, well, um, the cats. I can't imagine that they were very fun to hang around with judging by the way he looked after he'd been with them, all chewed up and shredded. Eventually, though, he got wise or maybe the cats got sick of him, literally, and they left each other alone. Either way, he's looking healthier these days.

Once he settled down we got to spend some time getting to know each other. I'll be honest, I'm not sure Phil is the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with, however long that may be, with Thumbs that could be as soon as next week, but right now he's all the company I have so we may as well be friends. If something deeper develops, then we'll take it as it comes.

Ciao! Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment